NAUTICAM NA-R50 HOUSING PRO PACKAGE FOR CANON EOS R50
NA-R50 HOUSING PRO PACKAGE FOR CANON EOS R50
SKU # 17340P
NA-R50 HOUSING PRO PACKAGE
Underwater imaging enthusiasts seek improved performance without sacrificing the compactness and simplicity of their camera systems. World travelers desire a smaller alternative to DSLRs without compromising performance. Addressing these needs, Nauticam introduces the NA-R50 housing, designed to house Canon's EOS R50 mirrorless APS-C camera. The goal was to create a compact and user-friendly housing that delivers exceptional imaging results. Nauticam successfully achieves this by combining their renowned ergonomics and quality in a new housing category.
Many underwater imaging enthusiasts have been anxious to move beyond the limited performance of their compact camera systems but have been reluctant to give up the compact form factor and simplicity of the genre. Other world travelers have started wondering if there is a way to downsize from their DSLR without giving up too much performance. Nauticam has been listening to this increasing interest and their industry leading engineers have responded with the new NA-R50.
The mission statement was clear: Design the most compact and friendly housing possible for Canon’s awarding-winning and remarkably compact EOS R50 mirrorless APS-C camera. The added challenge was making the housing just as simple and straight forward as Nauticam’s legendary compact camera housings, while making it even easier to achieve superior imaging results. The resulting housing represents an entirely new category for Nauticam while maintaining their famous ergonomics and quality.
|Dimensions||238mm x 150mm x 115mm. (W x H x D)|
|Weight in air||1.3kg|
|Weight in water||Negative 0.1kg (Including camera, battery and lens)|
|Port Opening||Fixed Flat Port with Bayonet Mount|
|Lens Support||RF-S 18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM|
Support & Downloads
NA-R50 Manual Download PDF.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Flexitray Right & Left Handles
- Two Mounting Balls
- M16 Vacuum
- Shutter Extension
- NA-R50 Underwater Housing with integrated flat port (bayonet mount)
- Spare silicone rubber O-ring for housing (#90131)
- O-ring remover and lubricant
- 2x plugs for Optical fiber cable mount
- CR-2032 Battery (for moisture alarm and leak detector)
- Padded housing bag
- Set of Allen Keys
- Manual instruction card
- 25625 M16 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- 26216 Universal Optical Fiber Cable
- 25221 M10 strobe mounting ball for housing
- 25131 LCD Magnifier attachment rails for NA-RX100III/RX100IV/RX100V/RX100VI/R50
- 25106 LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment
- 90131 Housing o-ring (I.D.=129mm, C.S.=2.5mm)
COMPATIBLE WET LENSES
- 81301 CMC-1, Max. Magnification: 0.8X, Working Distance: 44-81mm
- 81302 CMC-2, Max. Magnification: 0.6X, Working Distance: 68-140mm
- *83214 Bayonet mount Adaptor for SMC/CMC is required for use with CMC-1/2.
- 83202 WWL-1B, Lens FOV 75-35º, Converted FOV 130-60º, Zoom Range 18-45mm *Most recommended
- 83203 WWL-C, Lens FOV 75-35º, Converted FOV 116-52º, Zoom Range 18-45mm
- 86201 MWL-1, Lens FOV 40-35º, Converted FOV 150-130º, Zoom Range 38-45mm
*Required accessories for HDMI 1.4 Cable System
- 25033 Standard HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread
- 25627 M16 Offset Connector with Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- 25076 HDMI (D-D) cable in 200mm length (for connection from HDMI Bulkhead to Camera) *included in 17923 and 17925 monitor housings.
17922 Nauticam Atomos Ninja V Housing for Atomos Ninja V 5'' 4Kp60 4:2:2 10-bit. Recorder/monitor/player (excl. HDMI 2.0 Cable) *25082 HDMI 1.4 Cable for Ninja V Housing in 0.75m length (for connection from Ninja V housing to HDMI Bulkhead) is required
- 17923 NA-Shinobi-H Housing for Atomos Shinobi 5.2'' 4KHDMI Monitor
- 17925 NA-503-H Housing for SmallHD 503 UltraBright On-Camera Monitor